Located midway between NYC and Philadelphia in bucolic Bucks County, PA, New Hope's Wedgwood B&B Inn is set on 2 private, park-like acres in the New Hope Historic District, just steps from the village square. New Hope is ideally situated across the river from Lambertville (NJ) and only a short distance from Princeton, Flemington and Trenton, New Jersey; Lahaska, Doylestown and Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
From New York and North including Newark International Airport:
- Take either Route 80 West to Morristown (NJ) or Route 78 West (near Newark, NJ airport) to Somerville (NJ).
- Take Route 287 South toward Somerville (NJ).
- Follow signs to Flemington, Route 202 South and exit (Exit #17).
- Proceed approximately 12 miles to a traffic circle; go 1/2 way around and continue on Route 202 South another 12 miles to New Hope Toll Bridge. (Welcome to Pennsylvania!)
- Take first exit after toll, marked "New Hope, Route 32 South" and proceed app. 1 mile to New Hope's one and only traffic light.
- Make right at light and proceed to top of hill: The Wedgwood is the big blue Victorian house on the left at the top of the hill.
Trans-Bridge Lines offers
an express bus trip from NYC: 610-868-6001
Call us in advance to arrange for complementary pick-up from the bus stop.
From Long Island (NY), including JFK International Airport and Staten Island:
- Verrazano Bridge to 440 South to Outer Bridge to Route 287 North to Somerville (NJ) to Route 202 South to Flemington (NJ) (continue as above).
From Philadelphia (PA) and South (including Philadelphia International Airport):
- Take I-95 North to New Hope, exit 51.
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp.
- This is Taylorsville Road. Continue 5 miles to stop sign.
- This is River Road (Route 32). Turn left at stop sign.
- Proceed North on Route 32 app. another 5 miles into the village of New Hope.
- Make a left at our one and only traffic light and proceed to the Wedgwood; the big blue Victorian house on the top of hill, left side.
From points West:
- PA Turnpike East to Route 611 North (Willow Grove exit)
- Proceed to Route 202 North
to Route 179 North.
The Wedgwood will be on the right, just after a school and large field (on the left).
111 W. Bridge St., New Hope, PA 18938-1401